Senior medical students may apply for a four-year residency position at MUSC through the National Residency Match Program (NRMP) using the ERAS system.
To apply to the Anesthesiology Residency at MUSC, please submit a completed Electronic Residency Application (ERAS) application, including:
- Medical school transcripts (copies will suffice; need not be official)
- Official test transcripts for all applicable examinations (USMLE, LMCC, COMLEX, NBOME, FMGEMS, FLEX or NBME)
- A Dean's letter along with three other letters of recommendation from individuals familiar with your professional qualifications
- A curriculum vitae
- A personal statement
Applicants for fellowship programs must also provide a copy of their most recent ABA In-Training Examination (ITE) scores and a letter from their anesthesiology residency program director.
- Applications must be submitted via the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) through your medical school dean's office.
- Applications for each academic year should be completed by October 1 to be considered for an interview.
- Interviews are usually conducted from late October through January. See Interview Process