Faculty Leave Calendars
Key of Leave Type Terms (please input in the "location" field when creating calendar items):
Instructions for Viewing Faculty Leave Calendars:
- Click the appropriate link above and login with your NetID. You should be taken immediately to the appropriate calendar. If you are taken to something that looks like a mailbox, you may need to click the Calendar button on the left side.
- If you need access to view one of the above calendars but do not have that access, please have someone who already has access from the Medicine Chairman's Office request that you be granted Ownership access to the calendar by calling 792-9700 or writing email@example.com on your behalf. The calendars are called <division> faculty leave calendar (ex. Cardiology Faculty Leave Calendar).
Instructions for Editing Faculty Leave Calendars:
- You may click the link above to access the calendar for the appropriate division. Login with your NetID. If you are not automatically taken to the calendar after logging in with your NetID, you may need to click the Calendar button on the left side.
- For your convenience, you may also open these calendars in your Outlook program as a Shared calendar. To do this in Outlook 2010:
* Click the Calendar icon on the left that opens up your calendar and shared calendars.
* Click the Open Calendar item in the top menu.
* Choose Open Shared Calendar
* Click the Name.. Button and search the Global Address list for the division you want to pull up. The calendar will be named "<Division>, Faculty Leave Calendar", where <Division> is replaced by Endocrinology, Cardiology, etc.
* Double click to select it and then Ok to open the calendar. You may check the box next to the calendar under your Shared Calendar listing to toggle it open or closed in the future.
- If you are responsible for entering faculty leave on one of these calendars but do not have access, please have someone who already has access in your division call 792-9700 or write firstname.lastname@example.org on your behalf and ask for you to be given Ownership access to the appropriate calendar. They are called <division> faculty leave calendar (ex. Cardiology Faculty Leave Calendar).