An individual award will be presented to the best poster in each category.
- Graduate Student: $750
- Medical Student (1st & 2nd year): $500
- Medical Student (3rd & 4th year): $500
- Postdoctoral Fellow: $750
- Residents/Fellows: $750
- Basic Junior Faculty: $1,000
- Clinical Junior Faculty: $1,000
Participants must be affiliated with the Department of Medicine to win.
CONTEST RULES & DESCRIPTION:
Participants: Must be a Department of Medicine Junior Faculty (Basic/Clinical), Fellows, Residents, Postdoctoral Fellows, Medical Students, & Graduate Students.
*Medical Students will count in the division only if there is a direct divisional collaboration.
- Abstract Length: approximately 300 words. No more than 1 page.
- Abrstract must be submitted as a Word Document. Please make sure it is the final version (no track changes showing)
- Title, Participants Name, Division and Department of Medicine affiliation must be included on the Abstract
- Abstract is clearly organized into Introduction, Methods, Results, and Conclusion
- Style/Font: Arial 11
- No graphs or photos in Abstract
ABSTRACT DEADLINE: January 3, 2014 at 11:59PM
All abstracts will be accepted for poster presentations and included in our Research Day booklet. A copy of the booklet will be given to each presenter and the judges the day of the event. Poster presentations will begin at 1:00PM on January 28th in the Harper Student Center Gymnasium. Each presenter will have 10 minutes to present their work to the judges.
Must be present to win!