Body MR Imaging Fellowship
State-of-the-art equipment includes seven multidetector CT scanners, six 1.5T and 3T MRI scanners. We also recently received one of the first third generation, dual energy CT scanners in the U.S.
This non-ACGME Fellowship is a one-year only junior faculty (Clinical Instructor) position within the College of Medicine. Applicant must be able to obtain a permanent SC medical license prior to the start of the fellowship. Information regarding SC permanent medical license eligibility can be found at South Carolina Department of Labor, Licensing, and Regulation.
If you have questions about the fellowship contact Ginger Raulinaitis at 843-792-4637 or email@example.com.
Application and Interviews
Interested applicants must submit the Universal Fellowship Application and all supporting documentations. For details on the application process, please see "How to Apply" below. The application must include three letters of recommendation, one from the training program director.
- Applications are accepted from July 1, 2014.
- Interviews & offers will be made on a rolling basis.
- There are 2 Body Imaging Fellowship positions available.
How to Apply - Body Imaging Fellowship beginning July 2016
- Complete Universal Fellowship application with supporting documents.
(i.e., c.v., personal statement, proof of graduation from medical school,
- Apply for fellowship position through MUSC Human Resources website:
Got to www.jobs.musc.edu
- The Posting Numbers for the 2 Body Imaging Fellowship positions are 070217 & 070218.
Please apply for either, not both. All applications for both postings will be reviewed simultaneously.
- On Left side bar, click "Search Jobs", then
- In Box to Right, (& 3rd line down), Enter posting number as listed above "070217" or "070218"...search
- Click "View details" at bottom of page beneath description which will bring you to posting details.
- Click "Apply to this Job" above posting details. Enter requested information.
- Upload universal application & supporting documents one file if possible.
If unable to upload all supporting documents, please email supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All applications for consideration must be intially submitted through MUSC Human Resources website.
Letters of recommendation should be sent to:
Andrew Hardie, MD
Fellowship Director, Body Imaging
MUSC Department of Radiology
25 Courtenay Drive - MSC 226
Charleston, SC 29425