Department of Radiation Oncology
Anand K. Sharma, M.D., Principal Investigator
- Sponsor: Sanofi-Synthelabo Phase III Randomized Trial of Concomitant Radiation, Cisplatin, and Tirapazamine (SR259075) versus Concomitant Radiation and Cisplatin in Patients with Advanced Head and Neck Cancer
- Sponsor: GenVec A Randomized, Phase II, Study of TNFERADE Biologic with 5-FU and Radiation Therapy for First-Line Treatment of Unresectable Locally Advanced Pancreatic Cancer
- Sponsor: McNeil A Double-Blind, Randomized, Vehicle-Controlled Study Comparing the Safety and Efficacy of Benzydamine Hydrochloride 0.15% Oral Rinse Including a Separate Open-Label Standard of Care Arm in Subjects with Radiation-Induced Oral Mucositis
- Sponsor: RTOG A Phase III Comparison of Prophylactic Cranial Irradiation Versus Observation in Patients with Locally Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
- Sponsor: Astra-Zeneca Induction and Concurrent Iressa with Escalating Dose Radiotherapy in Medically Inoperable Lung Cancer: A Phase I-II Study
Eric G. Aguero M.D., Principal Investigator
- Sponsor: MedImmune "EvOLvE" Evaluation of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Treatment Side Effects Involving Ethyol
Anand K. Sharma, M.D., Co-Investigator
- Sponsor: Biocure Open-Label Phase I Dose Escalation Study of Intralesional Injection of Tetra-O-Methyl Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid (M4N) in Patients with Refractory Malignant Tumors of the Head and Neck
- Sponsor: RTOG Clinical efficacy of molecular analysis of surgical margins and regional lymph nodes in management of head and neck squamous cell carcinoma.